My main work involves website content and product copywriting. Visit my online portfolio to see all my work in one place. Otherwise, here are a few of my favorites:
Red Tricycle: articles on a national website with local outlets loaded with info on family-friendly events, places, and eats.
- 10 Must-Have Apps for Chicago Parents
- Inspiring Picnic Spots, and where to grab some grub
- Sweet Excursions: Ethnic Bakeries Your Kids Will Love
- Time to Rate the Donuts: Meet our 6 Favorite Treats
Chicago Parent: blog posts for an award-winning parenting magazine on the ins and outs of urban parenting.
FindGift: aggregate gift site with punchy product descriptions and blog posts focused on gifts and the art of giving.
- Gifts for a Rainy Day
- Unique Wedding Favors They’ll Actually Keep
- My New Year’s Wishlist: Getting Healthy
- Stocking Stuffers Under $10
- How to Give with Holiday Cheer
- It’s a Wrap: Five Creative Gift Wrap Ideas
- The Dos and Don’ts of Belated Gift Giving
Pure Natural Mom: parenting blog with a focus on natural and thoughtful living.
- Four Top Organic Baby Clothes Brands
- BYOBento: Eco-friendly Lunch Products
- Lessons Learned: Ten Pregnancy Tips
Home and Garden Ideas: articles with tips on decorating, crafting, entertaining, and parenting.
- Crib Mattress Shopping Guide
- Ideas for Wedding Reception Decoration
- Choosing Decorative Rugs for Your Living Room
- the complete list of my articles
Yellow Brick Road: a career advice blog that accompanies a resume and career building service.
- Easy Answers to Tough Interview Questions
- 3 Ways to Bounce Back From Rejection
- Resume Dos and Don’ts
Need help blogging, writing, or cutting out a comma? Email me at email@example.com.